Online Registration - Community Pass
Click the link below to go to the online registration program:
For additional information on how to use Community Pass, Payment information, etc, please click the Community Pass underlined link above.
The Parks and Recreation Department accepts Mastercard and Visa Credit Cards, for Community Pass online registration!
Debit cards are not accepted.
ALL REGISTRATION FEES ARE DUE WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS OF REGISTRATION OR A $10.00 LATE PAYMENT FEE WILL BE ASSESSED.
REGISTRATION FEE $75.00 /per person registration fee. checks are payable to South Brunswick Twp. Financial assistance is available for qualifying residents. Call the office for an application. See refund policy.
Only online registration on Community Pass-South Brunswick is accepted. Go to the Recreation Home page and click the link to register.
Registration opens July 14 for the Winter 2017 League.
Deadline to Register: October 1, 2016;
- 4:15 pm in the Recreation office (exact cash or check only)
- or on Community Pass South Brunswick (credit card)
Late Registration Fee: There is a $10.00 late fee assessed for anyone registering after October 1 (unless you have been accepted as a coach).
Wait List:Registrations received after October 1, will be placed on a wait list by Community Pass (you will be notified of this status upon registration).
- If and when space becomes available, wait listed participants will be placed on a team and you will be notified. Space is contingent upon the number of coaches who volunteer.
How the Wait list works:
- Register online on Community Pass normally. You will see that you are placed on the wait list.
- If space becomes available (determined by # of coaches and space in schools), you will be notified by email that space is available.
- You will have 2 business days to accept or decline the space or your space will be given to the next person on the wait list.
- You have 5 business days to pay for the program.
- Community Pass On Line Payment accepts payment by credit card (Mastercard or Visa)upon registration.
- If you are paying by Check or Cash - you are only pre-registered for the program until payment is received; Payment is due within 5 days of online registration.Checks are payable to "South Brunswick Township"
- Mail it (Recreation PO Box 190 Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852)
or bring to the recreation office in the Community Center on New Rd
- If payment is not received within 5 business days, you will receive ONE courtesy email reminder to pay.
- After onecourtesy email reminder your child will be withdrawn from the program without further notification.
- Once your child is withdrawn, you will have to then register your child again, if there is space available. If there is no space available your child will be placed on a wait list.
- Mail it (Recreation PO Box 190 Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852)
If your child is trying out for travel basketball please read the below information:
- Register online by October 1.
- Make sure you indicate on your registration that you are trying out for Traveling Basketball (click yes)
- Do not pay until you have found out if your child has made a travel team.
- During the registration process, when asked for payment type, choose "CHECK" option. This will allow for no payment.
- Your payment deadline is November 1.
- There will be NO REFUNDS given to those who pay in advance and then withdraw, with a request for a refund due to playing travel;A credit only will be issued to your Community Pass account that can be used for any future Recreation Program by any family member.
- YOU MUST:
- We will note this on your Community Pass acct and not withdraw you for non payment.
- If your child WILL be playing recreation basketball: pay the registration fee by November 1.
- If Your child WILL NOT be playing Recreation basketball because they made a travel team, please let us know to withdraw them so you do not have a balance owed on your account and they are not placed on a team.
Refund policy and procedure:
- No credits are given once the program begins.
- Refunds are given for a participant's medical reason. A doctor's note is required.
- Deadline to request a refund or credit is November 1.
- Any other emergency situations, please send request in an email
- Absolutely no refunds or credits will be processed or approved by phone.
(Please do not call the office or ask your coach).
- Child's name, first and last, (child's grade, boy or girl),
- First and Last name of the parent; who is the main Community Pass Account holder;
- Home Address, Town.
- Phone number.
- Community Pass Account Number
- Please state the reason for withdrawing from the program.
We will follow up if there is any issue.
Refunds take up to 2 months. Credits to your account about 2 weeks or less.
Payments by credit card are not refunded to your credit card; you will be refunded by purchase order which will be sent to you for signature and must be returned. This can take approx. 6-8 weeks.
If you do not have access to a computer with internet: Free public computers are available at South Brunswick Library and at the Community Center office In Person Registration will be available in the Recreation office in the Community Center, Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:15 PM.
DO YOU HAVE MULTIPLE COMMUNITY PASS ACCOUNTS?
This can cause confusion in finding registrations, keeping track of payments and credits, etc.
Please combe your Community Pass Accounts as you only need one to register in any community that accepts Community pass. If you have a South Brunswick Schools account you may need it to register for their activities. Combine all others into that account:
How a Family can Merge Duplicate Accounts
1) Log onto CommunityPass using the Login and Password for the account you will be keeping and
click Update Account Information link.
2) On left navigation click Family Merge
3) Family Merge - Step 1
i) Enter the login and password of the duplicate account and click Continue. Note that this account will be merged into the account you initially logged into.
4) Family Merge - Step 2
i) Map the individuals on the left to an individual in your existing CommunityPass account.
5) View Account: make any edits that are needed. When complete click Home to return to the CommunityPass home page.