ROCKY TOP DOG PARK MEMBERSHIP
2 TYPES OF MEMBERSHIPS: ANNUAL, MONTHLY
MARCH 1 – FEBRUARY 28 (or 29)
- SB Residents: $100.00 per year
- Non Residents: $200.00 per year
Rates are not pro-rated, nor dates changed. Annual Registration opens online Jan. 30.
- SB Residents: $20.00 per month
- Non Residents: $40.00 per month
You can renew up to 15 days during the month prior to desired membership
Access Tags (Key fob)
You will receive 1 Key fob with your membership. Additional/replacement key fobs are available for $10.
NOTE: Do not place access tags near electronic check-out scanners or magnetic items.
- Renewals: No need for a new tag.
- New members: Pick up access tag at the Community Center during business hours. We can send it by mail.
How to Register
- Register FOR THE DOG PARK on Community Pass; the link is on the the right side of this web page in the gold box.
- Pay by credit card online or by check or cash at the Recreation Office
- Submit the following documents once a year or when expire, via email, fax, USPS mail or in person to Recreation office.
- Current dog license
- Proof of rabies inoculation
- Proof of Distemper/Parvo combination inoculation (DHLPP or equivalent).
Recreation office at the Community Center, Woodlot Park, 124 New Rd, Monmouth Junction (weekdays 8:30 am – 4:00 pm);
fax # 732 821 2811
Mailing address : Recreation PO Box 190 Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852