Rocky Top Dog Park
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIPS: ANNUAL or MONTHLY
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS run from March 1 – February 28. Best buy if you use the park 5 months a year!
- $100.00 residents - (Annual resident membership equals only $8.33 a month! You save $11.66 per month over monthly membership!)
- $200.00 non residents: (Annual resident membership equals only $16.67 a month! You save $23.33 per month over monthly membership!)
MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS : First day of the month to the last day of the month
- $20.00 residents; $40.00 non residents
Please allow 5-7 business days for processing. We can register you in 1 day if you come to our office.
Register online on Community Pass.
- Register FOR THE DOG PARK on Community Pass; the link is on the the right side in the gold box.
All dogs must have the following verified prior to using the park and before we can give you an access key to the park:
- Current year dog license paperwork
- Current rabies vaccination
- Current DHLPP (distemper combo) vaccination.
Once you provide the above verification (and payment) to our office, you can obtain your access key to the dog park and use the park.
You can also bring paperwork to the Recreation office at the Community Center, Woodlot Park, 124 new Rd, Monmouth Junction (weekdays 8:30 am – 4:00 pm); or fax them to our office at 732 821 2811 or mail copies to our mailing address : Recreation PO Box 190 Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
Let us know in your email whether you will pick up the key or if we should mail it to you. Our offices/ building are not open in the evening/weekends.
Note: Verification are required the first time your register each year only. Our membership year begins March 1.
Once you register for a monthly membership, you can renew and pay each month online. Please renew a few days prior to the beginning of the next month for continued access.
HOURS OF OPERATION FOR ANNUAL AND MONTHLY MEMBERS
Hours for annual or monthly members: 6:00 am - 9:00 pm, daily. Gates are electronically controlled.
Members have access tags.
It is recommended that access tags not be placed near electronic check out scanners or other magnetized items or they may not operate the gates.
Members may pay monthly or *annually.
*Annual memberships for new and continuing members will be accepted for March 1 - February 28.