Skate Park at Reichler Park
South Brunswick Skate Park location:
Reichler Park, 540 Ridge Rd / Rt. 522, Monmouth Junction,
in the rear of the Municipal Center adjacent to the recycling Center.
**THE SKATE PARK IS UNSUPERVISED. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK**
Skateboarding and in-line skating may cause serious injury.
New for 2017 - Registration/permits are NOT required to use the park.
AGE REQUIRMENT: 7 years or older; Children 7-12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
The Skate Park will be open from April 22 to October 30
Park Hours: Dawn to Dusk
SAFETY REQUIREMENTS AND OTHER RULES AND REGULATION
All Skate Park users must wear safety helmets, elbow pads and knee pads.
- All safety equipment must be securely fastened and worn per manufacturer's specifications.
- All users must skate responsibly, exercising common sense and courtesy.
- Know your skill level; skate within your ability.
- Don't skate when the equipment and/or surface are wet, icy or snow covered.
- Spectators, non-inline skates and motorized vehicles are not permitted in the park.
- All users must abide by all directions, commands, or orders of any Police Officer or Township Official.
- Smoking, drugs, alcohol, profanity, vandalism, recklessness and/or disruptive behavior in the Skate Park
area are prohibited and will result in immediate expulsion from the Skate Park.
- Do not trespass; respect the posted hours of operation.
- No glass, food or beverages are permitted in the Skate Park. Keep it clean. This is YOUR Skate Park--own it.
- Store your gear outside the park. South Brunswick Township is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Report emergencies or injuries immediately to the Police Department at 911 or (732) 329-4646.
The Police Department is located 100 yards from the skate park in the Municipal Building.
- Report damages or unsafe conditions immediately to the South Brunswick Department of Parks and Recreation at 732-329-4000 x 7671.