Skate Park at Reichler Park
South Brunswick Skate Park location:
Reichler Park, 540 Ridge Rd / Rt. 522, Monmouth Junction,
in the rear of the Municipal Center adjacent to the recycling Center.
**THE SKATE PARK IS UNSUPERVISED. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK**
Skateboarding, biking and in-line skating may cause serious injury.
New for 2017 - Registration/permits are NOT required to use the park.
All Skate Park users must wear safety helmets.
Elbow pads and kneepads are strongly recommended.
Age Requirement: You must be 7 years of age or older to use the park. Children 7-11 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18 or older).
Hours of Operation: The Park is open 8:00 am to dusk.
- This park is exclusively for skateboarding, bikes and in-line skating.
> Non-inline skates, scooters and motorized vehicles, are not permitted in the park.
- We allow 2 types of park users – “Bike users” and “skateboarders/in-line skaters.”
> These users may not use the park at the same time. Neither user group has priority. First come, first use.
- All users must wear safety helmets.
- It is strongly recommended that all users wear elbow pads and kneepads.
- All safety equipment must be securely fastened and worn per manufacturer's specifications.
- Park use is not permitted when the equipment and/or surface is wet, icy or snow covered.
- Spectators are not permitted in the park.
- Smoking, drugs, alcohol, profanity, vandalism, recklessness and/or disruptive behavior in the Skate Park area is prohibited and will result in immediate expulsion from the Park.
- No glass, food or beverages are permitted in the Skate Park.
- Store your gear outside the park.
- South Brunswick Township is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Report damages or unsafe conditions to the South Brunswick Department of Parks and Recreation at 732-329-4000 x 7671
Report emergencies or injuries immediately to the Police Department at 911